After almost a half year of no partying in our building, my lovely neighbours from the third floor, 'R.' & 'S.' organised a birthday party (my neighbour 'R.' his b-day was in februari). Everyone got dressed up according to the party's theme: Cowboys & Indians! At first I was like...'oh noooo! I don't like theme-parties!'. But I actually had a really great time with my housemate, neighbours and new (facebook)friends. :P
- The invitation and my outfit at the party: checkered shirt, black bandana, GUN, dark blue navy jeans, white tank shirt. -
I helped out my neighbour with the set up of the party in the afternoon; moving furniture, clean up the mess, etc. He wanted to place the doll (which he found on the street) on the first floor to welcome the guests.
- Miss Little Black Eyed Nellie -
Before you continue, checking out the pics of the party, the first thing I would like you to do is to click on the flashy mp3 player and catch the vibe of the party, which I have recorded.
- Recorded music , vibe, conversations of the party -
- Miss Little Black Eyed Nellie Is Not Satisfied-
- My neighbour 'R' and australian dude 'T'! -
- Just hanging out in the kitchen. There's always a kitchen-party at 'house-parties'! -
-My other lovely neighbour 'S'! Such a sweet chick! (And crazy, I love that!). -
- Crazy peeps! -
- 'G' & 'N' (Australia) (Doesn't he look like this dude from A Clockwork Orange? Creepy shit!)-
Part 2, later this week!