Yeah, 'New round, New chances! It's 2009. Let's do it all over again.
Oh my LORD. What a night. I celebrated New Years Eve with friends starting with a nice dinner and booze. I'm glad we didn't had any fireworks because most of us were quite drunk at twelve. We would've blown our hands off, for sure.
- One of my mates bought some very nice thin cigars...I'm not a smoker. But yesterday, I smoked (a half!!) one. (This is not a 'blunt'!) -
- My friend, Eva, lives on the third floor so we had a good view! Yeah, sorry it's not a sharp picture but I had to be very fast for this one. If you look closely, you can see the trail of fire. :) -
- This was somewhere else. Me and a friend were going to this other party where his girlfriend was. But a lot of people were about to leave to a bar somewhere around the corner. So...they left us with a lot of drinks...hahaha...oh boy. -
- The place had a great view of the 'Maagdenbrug'. -
- My mate's girlfriend...drunk as hell! We didn't expect that, so we stayed there to take care of her. Poor thing. I fell asleep until 9-ish in the morning and around that time, we all decided it was time to go back home. -
- It looks like they had a party on this bridge! I hope no one fell off from this bridge into the water. But later that day, I heard on the news that they found a body of a man in one of the canals... -
- Fireworks... -
- Bikes -
If you reach the year 2010, I hope you're going to look back to 2009 with no regrets. Live your life to the max because it will be all over before you know it.