- being cranky / bad mood -
Oh nooo...2009 already started bad for me. I have received The Blue Envelope from 'De Belastingdienst' (tax company). Which means good or bad news. OF COURSE it was BAD news for me and now I have to pay A LOT of taxes...Bitches! I was gonna save up some money for a new iMac but nooo.
I have to pay almost one third of the price of a new iMac. Boy oh boy. It's hard being Jack Daniel. Always struggling in life.
(I also had a flat tire, so I had to bring my bike all the way to a bike...thingy! Bikestore / Bike-repare-store / Bike-garage.)
Anyways. My sister cheered me up by telling me all these stories of people she knows being in bigger (financial) problems than me and took me to a nice place called Latei. Perhaps my fellow blogger and only regular Dutch visitor of my blog, The Man Who Knew Too Much, knows this cozy place. He probably does...hence his name. He knows a lot...
Check out these pics I made during my crankyness-mood to happiness-mood. Amsterdam is the right city which can make you smile again, even when you're in a very depressing mood and struggling hard to survive.
- There were these different lamps (for sale!) hanging on the ceiling. -
- Cups, boards, plates. Almost everything you see in this lunch / breakfast place was for sale. -
- Then, after lunch we walked into an unexpected Asian event: I think the Dragons are supposed to move the bad spirits out of the houses. But only the places where they had how do you call this in english? for the Dragons. -
- Hanging up the food which the Dragons had to eat. -
- Cute Dragon. -
- My sister. Scared like a mouse of what's coming up next! -
- Firecrackers! -
- And then we moved along. Walking over the little bridges to cross the canals. -
- Of course, we came across lots and lots of bicycles! -
- Almost near our place. This picture (of Sarphatistreet) was taken when we were walking through Sarphatipark.. -