- dance 'till you drop -
So me and Dennis aka The Man Who Knew Too Much (way, way waaaay too much) went out shooting.
Yes, we went out. Shooting.
So, as you all know (I'm talking to the readers who've already seen and read Dennis' blog about this night) at the beginning of the night, there was a concert by Einstein Barbie. I didn't expect them to be this good. I really, really liked their music. Actually, their live performance was more uplifting and funky than the music you can listen to on their website.
For more pics. Just check out Dennis' blog. Or...you can just stay on my blog and check out the pictures all over and over and over again. :)
Have a nice day!
And remember, no regrets this year, okay? It's only the 5th day of this new year...take risks! My year already started bad. But...when looking at these pics, you can tell I've also already exprienced some very, very good moments.
- Blowing bells. -
- When I was taking this picture, people were shouting and getting crazy about this solo-part of this lil lady. She was amazing. -
- She was cuuute. -
- Rocking boy -
- And all of a sudden...out of nowhere, there were these dancers on stage...dancing like there was no tomorrow. -
- Girl, boy, girl. -
- Martin Duvall aka Martin C. de Waal -
- A boy. Yes...a boy! Getting down on a girl...on stage. How lovely! -
- It looks like three different pictures, photoshopped in one. But that's not the case right here. It's one picture and the colours aren't added in photoshop either (Lights in the club!). Sometimes, blurry pics are niiice! This one is actually one of my personal fave's! It reminds me of a fashion shoot of photographer Steven Meisel's student. I can't remember his name-
Special thanks to The Man Who Knew Too Much for making my day.