Sunday, September 7, 2008

Live from Amsterdam - Part 1

A new house...so, a new blog for a new chapter in my life. In Amsterdam. And to start off the new blog, here are some images:

-Due to family issues, I had to remove some of the pictures of my apartment...-


-Nightview from my bedroom in Amsterdam.-


-Voltt Loves Summer 2008 bracelet (taken in my old studio)-


-Sunglasses, found @ Voltt.......haha (taken in my old studio)-


-My previous bed...(taken in my old studio) -


-I'm going to see Lykke Li @ Paradiso-


-Party (reminds of me of those swedish parties I've had when I was in Sweden! Click here!)-


-Brothers-


-Swedish and U.K. blokes-


-Drawings on the wall...-


-One part of the (crazy) kissing-brothers-


-It was very crowded-


-Dancing in front of the iMac-

1 comment:

renéesturme. said...

Je huisje én 't feest zien er gezellig uit! Ah, makes me wanna go to Amsterdam. No, move to Amsterdam.